Your satisfaction is our number one priority that is why returning a faulty or incorrectly supplied product will not come at an extra cost to our customers.
Minor faults: Items that have minor faults, such that does not take away from the main purpose of the item may be returned to us for a free repair, replacement, refund or credit. We can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
Major faults: Items that have major faults, such that does take away from the main purpose of the item, you may choose to return the items for a refund, or keep the product and ask for compensation for the drop in value caused by the problem (partial refund). As we do not hold surplus flash sale items in stock, we will be unable to arrange a replacement or exchange product in most instances.
A product or good has a major problem when:
- It has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it.
- It is significantly different from the sample or description.
- It is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time.
- It doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time; or
- It is unsafe.
Please note we will not accept returns or provide a refund:
- If you change your mind, found the products cheaper or better somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- If you ordered the wrong product.
- If you misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
- If you damage or use goods in an unreasonable or unintended manner.
- If you were aware of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product.
- If you used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
- If you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against our advice or were unclear about what you wanted.
- When the period of time since supply and circumstances are such that we are permitted by the Law to decline to provide a refund.
- Due to events that was beyond our control (for example bad weather or delays in delivery).
- If we do not receive your returned items therefore can not confirm the fault.
We may be able to assist you with changing or cancelling you orders before they are dispatched. Please contact us as soon as possible via our "Contact Us" page and we will do our best to assist.
Products may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty is not given by BargainsExpress. Some warranties provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in your country. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in your country and if so how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
The estimated delivery times provided on the product pages are estimates only and are calculated based on the information provided by our suppliers, as well as the latest courier performances. Actual delivery times depend on a lot of factors such as customs, courier performance, delays due to the Covid-19 situation and other factors or delays outside our control. If you still haven't received your parcel 6 weeks after the estimated delivery date please contact us to discuss the following options:
- Re-sending the item/s, or
- Full refund via the original payment method.
How to Return:
If you need to return a product please:
1. Get in touch with us via our "Contact Us" page, select the appropriate option to submit a request and provide details of the faulty item. Please include as much information as possible so that we can assist you as quickly as possible.
2. Email photos of the products to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your order number is included in the subject line and that the photos clearly show the problem or the fault of the product.
3. Our team will get back to you within 3 business days with further instructions on how to remedy the situation.
4. We will email you and provide a return authorization number and a paid return method. As we do not hold surplus flash sale items in stock, we will be unable to arrange a replacement or exchange product in most instances.
- As an online retailer we do not have physical retail stores where you can return your faulty products. As such, it is important that you provide our team with as much information as possible (including photos and/or videos) to ensure your product fault can be diagnosed promptly, and so that we can resolve your issue.
- Please note that where products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, incomplete, or you received a wrong item, please send us at least one clear image of your item and its damaged packaging (including the box) prior to fully opening it. Photographic evidence of the damage or fault must be submitted to us within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to do so may result in your claim being denied.
- Damage to the package itself during transit is not covered by our policy, conditions or warranties unless the damage affects the enclosed product.
- Item to be returned must include all original accessories, parts and manuals.
- Faulty items do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but must be packaged appropriately to avoid damage during the return shipping process.
- Please do not stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging other than placing postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- If your item is damaged in transit, incomplete, or you received a wrong item, please send us at least one clear image of your item and its damaged packaging (including the box) prior to fully opening it.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of any user-generated data (if applicable). Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. Please ensure that you have made a copy of any data saved on your goods.
- Please note that we may issue a refund (once discussed with you and agreed) without requiring you to return the faulty product. Please do not send the item or items back to us without contacting us first via our "Contact Us" page and discussing the issue. We will not be responsible or held liable for the products (or any associated costs including shipping costs) that are sent to us without any prior notification and/or communication.
What Happens After I Return The Item:
- All goods will be inspected and processed within 1-3 working days from the date the faulty product is received prior to warranting a refund or credit.
- Once your returned item is received and inspected and your request is approved we will send you an email to notify you that we have processed your request for refund and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Depending on your bank, it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to appear in your account. If you had purchased the item or items with a BargainsExpress Gift Card then the refund will be made to the same Gift Card and its balance will be updated.
- Returned products undergo a professional assessment. If the returned item is found not to have a problem or to have become damaged or faulty by you (consumer) or due to you misusing, tampering or using the product in an unreasonable or unintended manner a return shipping fee of $24 USD will be deducted from your refund amount (per returned pre-paid label). If the total value of the item(s) you have returned using a single pre-paid label is less than $24 USD, there will be no refund for that return. You may also be required to cover all reasonable postage costs of returning the product or products back to you.
- For repairs (where applicable) we may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired.
In some instances, we may decide not to offer a remedy and may also require you to pay all reasonable postage costs to return the item back to you. This may include if:
- You simply change your mind after the purchase.
- The item has been destroyed, lost or disposed of by you.
- The item has been damaged after being delivered to you for reasons not related to its state or condition at the time of supply to you.
- The item has been incorporated in or attached to any property and can't be detached or isolated without damaging the item.
- The period of time since supply and circumstances are such that we are permitted by the Law to decline to provide a refund.
- We determine that the fault or damages are caused due to negligence or misuse on your behalf or if abnormal use by the you (consumer) causes a good to be damaged, and therefore less durable, then the good will not fail to be of acceptable quality if the reason for its failure is that abnormal use.
- If we do not receive your returned items therefore can not confirm the fault.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our "Contact Us" page.